Monday, June 19, 2006

pub conf 1

Sup all! Again, welcome to Sam's wonderful world of ugly omc blogs. Maybe I'll fix it the look and templates and stuff later. I'm so excited about the other parts of the game (to-sutra rocks!) I'm definitely having a blast right now. So far, I've only talked to a few people but it looks like the majority of people are pretty cool. The only exceptions would be Bartley and maybe Ty... the game started four days ago and I haven't seen them online. He should know better, knowing how awesome Travis' games are and how annoying inactive players can be. Everyone else has put so much into the game already, and these people who committed through all the pre-game stuff aren't even committing themselves to the game. =(


Maybe they both won a surprise cruise across the Pacific Ocean or something and will be back next month. -_-


Other than that, I'm just getting to know people and starting my detective work. ^_~ Last time I got executed in like 9th, 8th, or 7th place... I don't really remember which exactly it was so bad I've blocked that memory from my subconscious. =) Expect another equally stunning performance this time around. ^^


For now, I've got to try again with to-sutra and see how high a score I can get. And talk to some more peoples on YIM. Keep logging on whenever you can peoples! Each and every time you log on = hard cash monies. Well, for one of us anyway. =) All for one, one for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home