Wednesday, June 21, 2006

part the second

First challenge results posted. We did alright... got about half the money. It's not good enough though. =/ I blame myself for some of it... though I did try my hardest on everything. Nobody would give me advice for sutra. =( Could it be possible MOLE ACTIVITY in the works?!?! Or maybe my pathetically low score was MOLISH BEHAVIOUR?!? Could this all be a MOLEY DISTRACTION to lead your investigations away from MOLETASTIC CONCLUSIONS?!?

You decide.

Anyway, things are fun and I've gotten to talk to a few people. I haven't gotten to know too many people yet but I hope that'll change... assuming I don't get executed. ><


As for nominations... I'll say it right out there: I think we should nominate Bartley and/or Ty. They're rubbish for the game. Either one of them I doubt will turn in a quiz since they've been MIA. So I think everyone will be safe (although, dear mole, that is not an invitation to nominate me regardless ^^).


There I go talking to myself again. =) I'll add more as it happens. Later!


PS: Holy shootcakes I can't believe I missed the word MOLEICIOUS (sp?). Kim Coles ftw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home