Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm beginning to become better friends with some people. I'm glad, because while I do like to focus on the game we're playing (admittedly, the main reason we are talking to each other), it doesn't hurt to have friendly conversations and just relax.

Relaxing is good. The paranoia has risen exponetially lately. More challenges, more sabotages, more chit chat about the game. This nominations thing is really starting to get to me... it brings a whole level of fear into the game. I do not want to be nominated, obviously. The options are dwindling down though... eight people. two exempt. one mole.

That's THREE out of FIVE people nominated. Well, Mr. Mole could be nominated but somehow I doubt that'd be any skin off his back. Shit. I'm scared of going home so early. It'd be like my worst nightmare two nights in a row. There's no way I'm letting myself go out first after the inactives this time. Don't want to sound desperate there, but I'm willing to pretty much do whatever it takes. I didn't wait another freaking year to be given another golden opportunity to play this awesome game just to fuck it all up again.

I'm coming to get you Mole. Be afraid, be very afraid.

<3,
Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home