Monday, July 03, 2006

I'll write more about the last quiz/execution later just after I stop hyperventilating. ><

Let's get the departure message of Alan out of the way. I didn't get to talk to him too much, for reasons which will be further elucidated upon. He didn't really mesh with the group despite being on AIM all the time. I admit I tried to talk with him and get to know him the first few days and it went alright. Then I heard from other people that Alan abhorred small talk, and didn't ever want to get to know anybody or talk about our lives. This was proven when the next two times I IM'ed him the conversation went like this:

me: "hi"
alan: "hi"
me: "how are you?"
alan: "fine."

end conversation.

just for future reference the socially polite response is inquire as to how the other person is feeling and then go from there. =)

I think he "caused" some drama with the mole points or whatever but to be honest I didn't even notice it until the other day. I'm sure Alan has his own way of playing games and talking with friends, but maybe I just didn't understand it. Good luck in future games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home