Thursday, July 06, 2006

Holy christ. And I thought that I was angry at the last challenge. It's just like all these obviously sabotaged failures thrown at me at once is doing my head in. If there's one thing I can't stand it is people trying to "fake" being the Mole by making stupidly obvious sabotages for no point other than people to lose us money. The scavenger hunt was just stupid, what a way to throw 2 bucks down the drain. I'm CONVINCED that someone has already screwed up the puzzle challenge. There's six freaking pink squares for god's sakes. You can't make a puzzle if you don't have the pieces.


I had a lot more typed but I think I'll keep my anger in check and to myself. =) Surely all of you can't be devilish, controlling, secret mole/decoy hybrids right? <3 Let's just get rid of this decoy and put some damn money in the pot. I think at least 71.429% of you... er I mean us, can agree on that. 0=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home