Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ryan M was a nice guy. I didn't talk to him much nor did I have much interaction with him that I can remember. Unfortunately due to his reticence and extreme challenge ability and mole points ability he became a target. It always seemed like he was one step ahead of me with the codes, or with the mole point challenges, etc. I guess that's why he got voted for because nobody could talk to him one on one and get to know him. Talking on AIM is important... and that is something I think only a few people left in this game realize. I don't know how you expect to get any information about the mole unless you talk to people. =P Then again most my mole suspects never really get online anyway so it's hard to find out information about them when they are absent.

Almost makes me pine for the days of Alan.

Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home