Monday, July 24, 2006

Andy. I was absolutely shocked to see Andy go. I thought he was the Mole for the longest time. I don't think Andy liked me very much but the few times we did get to talk he was rather enjoyable to talk to. It always seemed like he was on the other side of things and we just couldn't see eye to eye. He's a good guy though and I wish him the best of luck in future games. He did do pretty well in this one though.


Well, I don't think there's much else to say. The cards have been cast and all the moves have been played. There really isn't time for much else at the moment. Friends have become enemies and enemies have become friends. It truly is everyone for themselves. I know that I will be happy how this game turns out no matter what the end result is. I gave it my best. I'm very interested to see how the cards fall in the upcoming days.


No one seems to care about the money, which is surprising. People are ignoring challenges and throwing out money left and right. I must admit I haven't thought very much about the money up to this point but it's more the meaning behind it all. The idea is to win as much money as you can, folks, not because you want to buy something but because it's the point of the game. =P If it wasn't there nobody would do anything and the challenges would be pointless. Like David said: if everybody is screwing up then how is anybody supposed to find out who the Mole is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home