Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So... Devon. I would say that I'm sad you're gone but then you went on about us "poor old fools" who apparently are "quite frankly, a bunch of losers." Well thanks Devon! We love you too. <3

Quite frankly, I think you were a shitty decoy. Pretty much anybody can show up once in a blue moon and just blatantly screw up. Must of taken a lot of finesse to disappear for a week and lose us all that money by not being around! I think the only time I considered you was when I had a fleeting thought... that maybe this time around the mole was going to pretend to be Captain Short Bus, if you know what I mean.

So I have about 5,000 better things to do than talk about that. I have codes to decipher, mole points to win, and confessionals to write. I'm really not worried about appearing "threatening" or junk just because I have a lot of points. It's the final five, and it's time for that stuff to end. I'm going to work as hard as I can to give me bonuses on the quiz, because, quite frankly, I think I need it. I'm probably going to get nominated somehow. >< Sure I've got my suspicions just as much as the next guy but they keep changing... and with so few people left I need to pick a target and fast.

Yeah, so the last few challenges. Spelling Bee was fun. That marathon challenge was unwinnable as far as I'm concerned. Five people, and two have to be online at all times? lol. Ryan L and Andy were nowhere to be found that night. Even IF RyanF and I stayed up until 10 AM posting, which two people were going to take over for us from there? Wasn't going to happen. After that, it all came down to who was going to stay up the latest. After so much time online and so late I was beginning to get a bit delierious. Brian and Ryan F kept posting so I let them do their thing thinking I'd take over later. But it wasn't until like 2 AM and Brian went to sleep that I figured out that we were going to go to the first tiebreaker which was # of posts. And because you have to alternate, I had two options: get into an all-night posting war with Ryan F for hours or go to sleep. Easy decision! At least we managed to get money for the pot in Spelling Bee.

Now that I think about it Ryan F having Immunity isn't all that bad. I'd kind of like to have the Mole have Immunity because that means he isn't nominated and I have a better chance of staying. ;-) Something to think about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home