Thursday, August 03, 2006

Final Confessional

Well, I thought I was having a great time this last episode. The challenge was PHENOMENAL... all of you should really try it out. It's the best challenge I've ever seen. I'd give myself a week to do it if it was me, but Travis had us do it one *exhausting* day. The best part of the game was the chat room. What an excellent idea hahaha. We had a blast creating all sorts of different names and bringing them into the chat and having them say stuff. I'll never forget that.


But then today I log on and find out Ryan L hates me... and not just thinks I'm the mole, but truly hates me. I don't care about the former but I do care about the latter. I don't hate anybody in this game and I thought we were truly friends and having a good time. It sucks to think people think otherwise. Ryan L doesn't like that the Three Questions got mixed up and we didn't get any money there. The thing is Ryan L and I decided to put each other down for the top part of all the questions so we could win.


The thing was I was EXHAUSTED yesterday with the mega-maze-challenge. We got 24 hours to do it and I must have spent at LEAST six hours figuring out that maze. It was insane. By hour 4 I was like a babbling mess and by hour 6 I was totally out of it. And then after that I had to complete 3 questions? I couldn't even think straight at that point. I read the questions and went with my gut. If I had more time I would have been able to think it through but I didn't and that's my fault. I also admit that I did intend to sabotage a little with the 3 questions by not putting Ryan L down on all the answers like we agreed. I wanted people to think of me as the mole so I had a better chance at winning. Travis must have selected all the questions without Ryan L at the top because that's what was posted. I was also busy at that time but thinking back now I regret it. I can't help but think that there has been mole activity in the works with both of these challenges (just look at our pot)... surely now that everybody has their mole suspect firmly in place the mole is going a little stir-crazy. Everyone (including me) has their mole choice locked in by this point I'd think and it's only a matter of the final quiz.


Which I can't wait for to see how everything turns out. I also can't wait to see everybody at the Reunion/Reveal. If this is my last confessional, I'd like to thank everybody for reading and for being such awesome competitors and friends. Talk to you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home