Thursday, August 03, 2006

Brian! ack I forgot to post for him.


Brian was cool. He's a laid back kind of guy. We got to talk a little but not too much, we didn't have many normal-life things in common. I think we are both like intelligent, reasonable, and friendly individuals though so we had that in common. =) I liked working with him, hearing his opinions, and figuring things out together. I have nothing bad to say about Brian because he was an ideal friend. He never lost us any money which I admire. I also admire his intensity, activity, and good common sense. I wish he could of made it to the finals too but I didn't get to catch up with him towards the end so mabye he was talking with other players and following other leads. I hope to see him at the reunion and talk more after the game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home